Friday, April 3, 2009

Chugga Chugga

I'm chuggin' along here and feelin' pretty good. Just wanted to check in. Oh, and this has nothing to do with weight loss, but I have to tell a story of something that happened today.
Dimitri and I were driving past some really pretty horses, and I said, "Oh, look, Dimitri! Horses! They are so beautiful!" He said, "They're not beautiful. YOU are beautiful." It was the sweetest thing. I just about cried! How sweet. Anyway, I just wanted to post that because it made me so happy. What a sweet boy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I would have cried! That is SO freakin' cute. What a stud. He's learning young how to treat the ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! He's such a sweet and caring boy. :) How are you? I should look at your blog and catch up. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete